This report details all transactions posted during a specific period and summarizes transactions by provider. You also can find out how many adjustments were made in a month, year, and so on. You can select individual patient details/summaries and totals.
To run the Transactions for a Period report:
1. Select Reports > Accounting > Trans for a Period. The Output Options window is displayed.
2. Select the output type and click OK. The Transactions for a Period Report window is displayed.
3. In the Dates section, select the start and end date for the report.
4. In the Format section, type a format for the report.
- Select the Include Indirect Sources for Doctor (if Applicable) option to have the report show all of the production dollars for the specified doctor(s).
- This means that the indirect production will be rolled over into the doctor’s production. If you do not select the option, only the production done solely by the doctor(s) is shown.
- Select the Include Inactive Accounts/Patients option to include inactive accounts or patients in the report.
5. In the Code Types section, set the type of transactions to include in the report.
6. In the Accounts With User Codes section, type the user codes for the accounts you want to include or exclude.
7. In the Patients With User Codes section, type the user codes for the patients you want to include or exclude.
8. In the Codes section, type the transaction codes you want to include in the report.
9. In the Doctors section, click the drop-down arrow to select the doctors for the report, or leave the default of 999 to report on all doctors.
10. Deselect the Include Color/Shading checkbox if you do not want shading to display on the report.
11. Click OK.