If you use CS Orthodontic Imaging and the snapshot module, you can automatically import snapshots from a patient’s image chart. After you initially import a snapshot from a patient’s image chart, snapshots are automatically loaded for each subsequent patient, based on the settings you specified in the first patient’s Snapshot window.
To load snapshots from images in a patient’s orthodontic imaging software chart:
- In the patient’s chart, click the Snapshot icon. The Snapshot window is displayed.
- Select Click To Set in the Frontal Merge Code field or the Lateral Merge Code field. The Insert Image Object window is displayed.
- TIP: To always use the latest image at the time the image is imported, select Most Recent in the Visit field.
- Select the visit containing the image you are loading from the drop-down list in the Visit field.
- Select the type of image you are loading from the drop-down list in the Type field; for example, Frontal Smile.
- If necessary, change the image scale by typing a value in the Scale field. The default value in the Scale field is 100 percent.
- To include any existing annotations in the image, select the Include Annotations checkbox.
- NOTE: The Analysis and Measurement fields are not applicable to this feature.
- Click OK. The patient’s snapshot is loaded.
- Click Close to close the Snapshot window. A message is displayed, informing you that you must exit and reopen the software before these changes take effect.
- Click OK. Exit and reopen CS OrthoTrac.