You can use the Patient Tracking feature to record a history of recall cards and labels that have been sent to a patient.
To configure recall history tracking to display in the Treatment Card view:
- From the menu bar, select Functions > Maintenance/Set-up > Charting Maintenance. The Charting Maintenance window is displayed.
- Select Display Recall History.
- Click OK.
To view recall history information using Patient Tracking:
- Select Functions > Patient Chart > Open Chart from the menu bar. The CS OrthoTrac Patient Lookup window is displayed.
- Select a patient and click OK. The Chart window is displayed.
- Select Functions > Patient Tracking. The Patient Tracking view is displayed.
Note: Patient tracking data, including recall history information, is also displayed on the TxCard tab of the patient chart.
Note: You must select the Display Recall History option in the Charting Maintenance window to view printed labels and cards in Patient Tracking.