To print an individual mailing label, chart label, or appointment label using a stand-alone label maker:
1. From the lookup window, select the name for which you want to print a label and click Label. The Printing Label window is displayed.
2. Select the type of label to print by clicking the appropriate option button.
3. Make changes to the appearance of the label, if necessary, by selecting from the drop-down lists in the Font and Size fields and by clicking the Bold, Italic, and Underline buttons.
4. Select a printer from the drop-down list in the Selected Printer field, if necessary.
5. Click OK to print the label.