Note: You must have security rights to edit or delete codes.
To update all of the fees in a fee schedule:
- Select System > Fees Maintenance > Change Fee Schedule. The Change Fee Schedule window is displayed.
- In the Fee Schedule # to change field, type the number of the fee schedule you want to change.
- Select the Increase or Decrease option button.
- Select the percentage by which to increase or decrease the fee schedule. If you don't want to use the available percentages, click the Other option button and type the percentage you want.
- Click OK. A window is displayed, asking you to confirm the change. Click Yes.
- The changes might take several minutes, during which time status messages are displayed. The Update Fee Schedule window is displayed.
- Select an option:
- To update the fee for existing appointments:Select Update Appointment Fee.
- To update the fee for existing treatment plans:Select Update Treatment Plan Fee.
- To update only those treatment plans of a particular age, type the number of days or a date in the appropriate field.
- Click OK. If you click Cancel, no updates are made, but the fee schedule is changed.