IMPORTANT: You can recover deleted data only from backup tapes or files. When you delete an account, an audit trail entry is made. The name of the user who deleted the data is recorded.
To delete an account:
- Select List > Account. The Account List Window is displayed.
- Select the account and click Delete. The Delete Account or Patient Wizard window is displayed.
- Select Delete Account/Patient. A confirmation message is displayed. Click Yes. A message asks you to print an Account Detail report. To print the report, click Yes.
To mark an account record inactive:
- Select List > Account. The Account List window is displayed.
- Double-click the record. The record is displayed in the Account window.
- Select Inactive.
- Click OK. A message is displayed.
- To mark all patients assigned to the account inactive, click Yes.
- To maintain current patient statuses, click No.
- Click Close.