The Unsubmitted Claims report generates a list of insurable transactions that have not been submitted to an insurance company for payment. The report includes a list of all unsubmitted charges for each patient by service date.
Note: You should run this report weekly.
To generate a list of unsubmitted claims:
1. Select Reports > Practice Management > Insurance Reports > Unsubmitted Claims. The Output Options window is displayed.
2. Select the output option and click OK. The Unsubmitted Insurance Report Setup window is displayed.
3. Select the starting and ending dates from the drop-down lists.
4. Type the format in which to print the report in the Report Format field.
5. To exclude treatment plan transactions from the report, deselect Include Treatment Plan Transactions.
6. Click OK.