Use family scheduling to schedule recall appointments for everyone associated with an account at one time.
To schedule recall appointments for the entire family:
1. Select an option:
- In the Patient List window: Select a member of the family to schedule and select Appointments from the Options section of the Express bar or the Options menu.
- In a Patient window: Select Appointments from the Options section of the Express bar or the Options menu.
The patient Appointments window is displayed.
2. Click Schedule Family or select the command from the Options section of the Express bar or the Options menu. The Family Recall window is displayed.Each member of the account and their recall due date is displayed in the list.
3. If you do not want to schedule an appointment for a specific family member, deselect the checkbox in the Schedule column. If a recall appointment is already set for a family member, the checkbox is automatically deselected.
4. To schedule recall appointments for the family members, click Family Scheduling. The Daily Appointments window is display. A series of floating appointments is displayed in the window, one for each family member.
5. Drag each appointment to a time slot. When you release the mouse button, the appointment is scheduled. A warning is displayed if there is a conflict.
6. You can change days, if necessary. The unscheduled appointments will continue to float.