The attached document provides steps for installing Citrix Receiver / Orthotrac Cloud on an Android smart phone or tablet. You may download the document to your PC by right-clicking the link at the bottom of this page and selecting Save As, or simply follow the below instructions.
NOTE: This may not work with certain devices due to resolution issues.
1. Download and install the Citrix Receiver application from the Google Play Store.
2. Start the Citrix Receiver.
3. Click Add Account.
4. In the Address line enter: https://mypractice.carestreamdental.com
It should look like this:
5. The following prompt will be presented. Select Manual setup.
6. In the next window select Access Gateway for the Type.
7. Enter a Description for the account or use the existing one.
8. Enter the user name for the remote user. Example: Smith101, Smith114
9. Enter mypractice as the Domain.
10. Enter the Password. If you do not know the password for the user you want to use on this device, please contact Orthotrac Support at 866-722-2567 to have it reset.
11. Leave all other settings as is and click Add.
12. In the next window will be the description entered in step 06. Click it to see the list of Cloud applications.
13. Click Settings.
14. Click Advanced.
15. Click Display Orientation.
16. Select Landscape Mode.
17. Click the Back button twice to return to the list of accounts.
18. Click the account description to reopen the list of Cloud applications.
19. Click any application (for example, Orthotrac Cloud) to start it.
NOTE: If errors were made in the setup it is best to remove the account and add it again. Editing existing accounts doesn't work very well with the latest version of Citrix Receiver. This is a limitation of the Citrix Receiver third-party application and not an issue with Orthotrac Cloud itself.