The attached document contains additional detailed information on the daysheet and daysheet setup. You may download it to your computer by right-clicking the link at the bottom of this page and selecting Save As.
The daysheet contains six individual reports:
1. Transaction Detail - The Transaction Detail report includes all financial transactions posted since the last daysheet was closed. To view the transactions on the current daysheet from the Daysheet report window, click View Transactions.
2. Daily Totals - The Daily Totals report lists all the transactions that affect totals including adjustments, payments and charges. To see what is included in each category of the Daily Totals report, go into the Daysheet Setup and select the Rpt Setup tab. The categories are listed along with each transaction type under the individual categories.
3. Deposit Slip - The Deposit Slip lists payments made since the last daysheet was closed. Typically the Deposit Slip does NOT list all payments. The Deposit Slip is designed to be used as a deposit slip that the client can take to the bank. Because of this the only items usually on the Deposit Slip are items such as cash and checks. Payments made by credit card and other payment types that are usually deposited directly via electronic processing are usually not listed on the Deposit Slip. To see what is included on the Deposit Slip, go into the Daysheet Setup and click the Daily Rpt tab. Everything that is included on the deposit slip are listed in the Include on deposit slip window.
4. Totals Summary - The Totals Summary report includes the totals for each category listed that are on the current daysheet. This also includes the totals for each category for the Month-to-date, as well as the Year-to-date. To see what is included on the Totals Summary for each category, go into the Daysheet Setup and select the Rpt Setup tab. The categories are listed along with each transaction type tracked under each category.
5. Daily Monitors - The Daily Monitors are broken up into two types. The Daysheet Monitors track the financial transactions and the Procedure Monitors track procedures posted and the amounts that have been charged for those procedures. The Daily Monitors report tracks each transaction under the category to which it has been assigned. To view the current transactions for the Daily Monitors, on the daysheet report, click View, Monitors, Daysheet.
The categories for the Daysheet Monitors include: Gross Production, Production Adjustments, Net Production, Gross Collections, Collection Adjustments, Net Collections, Net Prod - Net Coll (Net Production - Net Collections) and New Contracts.
To see or change which transactions are tracked under each of the categories, go into the Daysheet Setup window and click the Monitors tab.
The Daily Monitors report also includes the Procedure Monitors. Procedure Monitors are used to track specific procedures that have been posted based on categories such as New Pt Exams, Full Tx Starts, Phase I Starts, Phase II Starts, Debands, Diagnostic Records, Consultations, and Repairs. To view the Procedure Monitors on the daysheet click View, Monitors, Procedures. To see or change which procedures are included in each of the categories, go into the Daysheet Setup and click the Monitors tab. Click Procedure Monitors and each of the categories is listed. The procedures displayed in the Selected Procedure(s) window are the procedures being tracked for each category.
6. Appointment Summary - The Appointment Summary report includes all appointments that were canceled, changed, completed or scheduled. This report is very useful when a database becomes corrupt and the appointments must be added back to the system due to data loss.