Continuation of treatment claims are not generating.
Run a report showing all missing information on continuation claims. Fix the errors in the report then generate the continuation of treatment claims again.
NOTE: Verify that when the claims being generated are for the current month that there is a check in the 'Include Current Month on the Claim' check-box on the Insurance Claim Options screen under Maintenance/Set-up.
1. Click Functions, Insurance Functions, Claim Reports from the main menu of OrthoTrac.
2. Select Date Claim Was Entered, under the Report Dates section.
3. Verify Unprinted Claims and Printed Claims both have check marks under the Include on Report section.
4. Select Continuation Of Treatment Claims, Missing Information Report under Report Type.
5. Click OK.
6. When the report prints, open the chart for each patient and add the missing items to the responsible party and patient information windows.
7. When all information from the report has been added to the affected patients, generate the continuation or treatment reports again.
8. Verify that the corrected claims are printing.
NOTE: The following required fields must be filled in properly on each claim or the claim will not generate.
Months of treatment remaining (>0)
Last Cont. of Tx. (= any previous month)
Next Cont. of Tx. (= Current Month/day/year)
Monthly Chg (> $0.00)
Frequency (Not = None)
Generated (= No)
Date Printed (Null "mm/dd/yy")