Orthotrac: What Insurance Claim Forms are Supported, and How to Obtain Claim Forms

Document created by prcarter Employee on Aug 23, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Question:  What insurance claim forms are supported in Orthotrac, and where can these forms be obtained?


As of this writing (August 2016) Orthotrac supports the ADA2006 and ADA2012 claim forms.  To set the version of the form you are using, go to Functions, Maintenance/Setup, Insurance Claim Options, and choose the appropriate version.


Insurance claim forms should be purchased from our supplier, RR Donnelley, at 800-401-9771.  Support cannot guarantee that the forms will line up correctly unless they are purchased from this supplier.  Forms from other sources  (Top Form, FormsOnline, or the ADA website)  have minor variations in spacing and may not print properly.  Copies made of existing forms will usually not print properly either.  For more information on this topic, please see the article Orthotrac - Insurance Claims are Not Lining Up Properly Within the Margins When Printing .