Daily reports are similar to periodic reports, but can be generated for the current day or a specific day in the past, and are used to balance end-of-day totals.
- Follow these steps to print a Daily Report
- Click File > Print > Accounts and Receivables > Daily reports.
- Enter the desired date in the Report Date box.
- Select All or Specific from the button options beside Print report(s) for.
- If choosing Specific, click the drop-down arrow and pick the desired producer's name.
- Make the necessary choices under Reports to print, taking care to select the Combined options if office-wide results are desired.
- If it is important see a breakdown of all individual payments received (including all cash payments), be sure to select list deposit details.
- Click OK to generate the Daily Report.