A credit card transaction for a patient appears in the settlement batch but did not appear in the patient's ledger.
A manual off-line credit card transaction will need to be run in order to resolve this issue.
NOTE: An AUTH (authorization) number is required in order to run a manual off-line transaction.
1. Openthe patient's workspace.
2. Click Pay/Adj.
3. Post credit card payment.
4. When the credit screen appears, check Off Line (no modem).
5. Enter all required information. In the case that this card was the last one processed, click Last Card and the card information will be automatically generated. Input the Auth number and click Finish.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Billing.
8. Click ePayments.
9. Click Settlement Stages.
10. Highlight the patient who's card was just entered.
11. Click Manually Settle.
12. Highlight the patient's entry in the settlement batch.
13. Click Delete.