When attempting to view a patient's Charting window, the message, "Completion Date is before Banding Date" displays at the top of the Charting window.
Open the patient's information window and change the dates to the correct dates.
1. Click Functions, Patient Chart, Patient Information from the main menu of OrthoTrac.
2. Select the patient from the OrthoTrac Software Patient Look-up window.
3. Click OK.
4. Click in the Completn text box.
5. Enter the correct date or remove the date if the patient has not completed treatment.
6. Click in the Band text box.
7. Enter the correct banding date or remove the date when the patient has not yet been banded.
8. Click Save Changes.
9. Click File, Exit to close the patient information window.
10. Verify that the message is no longer displayed at the top of the charting window.
[[Article ID: 34836ATL]]