How to change the name of a payment type on the daysheet.
NOTE: This process can be used to rename any transaction type.
Currently, there is not a way to add a new payment type, but an existing payment can be renamed in the Daysheet Setup window under the Rpt Setup. Close the daysheet then rename the desired payment option in the Daysheet Setup window.
This process should be done at the end of the day. The process will recalculate all previous transactions which can take some time to complete. The process should be performed on the data server, not on a workstation.
1. Close the daysheet. For complete information on this process please refer to the knowledge article Printing and Closing the Daysheet.
2. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Maintenance/Setup, Daysheet Setup.
3. Click the RPT SETUP tab.
4. Double-click the transaction to be changed in the left window.
5. Type the new name for the payment type.
6. Press <Enter> on the keyboard.
7. Click Update to update the totals.
8. Click Yes to confirm the totals update.
9. Click Close when the update has completed.
[[Article ID: 2556ATL]]