How to add security permissions to allow a single staff member to run the roll.
Change the staff member's security settings in Security Maintenance screen.
1. Login to OrthoTrac as the security administrator. The security administrator is the person who has permission to make changes in Security under Maintenance/Set-up screen.
2. From the main menu of OrthoTrac click Functions, Maintenance/Set-up, Security. If a message displays indicating that you do not have permission to make changes to security settings, the office administrator that has permission to make the changes must be logged in to OrthoTrac in order to make these changes.
3. Select the staff member from the By Staff drop-down list.
4. Click on Reports under the Category section.
5. Select the Roll Accounts function and use the pull-down list to select Yes.
6. Select the Print Roll Report line and use the pull-down list to select Yes.
7. Click OK.
8. When the System Update message displays, click OK.
9. Restart OrthoTrac logging in as the use whose security profile was changed.
10. Verify that the staff member can now access the roll options.
[[Article ID: 67564ATL]]