Automated reports can eliminate the more cumbersome aspects of your practice management software. In particular, the Patient Last Visit Report offers a number of benefits to CS SoftDent users:
- Staff can visibly compare workflow throughout a given period;
- display active vs non-active patients; and
- see an overview patients seen by a specific Provider.
The following steps will help you run this report, as well as save you and your team valuable time.
While in CS SoftDent, select reports from the top ribbon, hover the mouse over patients – side menu will show – and select Last Visit – you can access this list while on any screen.
Once clicked Last Visit, a popup window will appear. You will enter any data you’d like for the report to reflect. Example:
- Title: Patient Last Visit List
- Date Range
- Provider: 999 will display ALL Providers in the office.
Once you input all desired data, click OK.
The Patient Last Seen Report is complete. To print, hold down CTRL+P (CMD+P for MAC) which will prompt the print screen.
Note: The steps provided can also be used to create the Patient First Visit Report. Selecting this option will create a separate report – one report will not display both the Patient First and Last Visits.