To set the default document scanner in OrthoTrac.
If a computer has multiple scanners installed, setting the default scanner is done through the Imaging program.
1. Open a patient's chart in OrthoTrac.
2. Click the Imaging button.
3. Click the Preferences button (see below).
4. Click the Scanner tab. If there is no Scanner tab, please see the knowledge article: The Scan Button / Link in the Patient Tracking Screen is Grayed Out.
5. Click the Select Scanner button.
6. Select the scanner to be the default.
7. Click Apply.
8. Click OK.
[[Article ID: 18645C84]]