How to remove a staff member's password in OrthoTrac.
NOTE: Any staff member who has security access to Staff Maintenance will be able to clear passwords for any staff member. It is recommended for this reason to only set the doctor or office manager to have security clearance for Staff Maintenance. The office manager or doctor should login to OrthoTrac and follow the steps listed below. Carestream support personnel cannot make security changes without first receiving a note (on letterhead) from either the doctor or the office manager.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Maintenance/Setup, Staff Maintenance.
2. Double-click the staff member from the OrthoTrac Software Staff Lookup window.
3. Click Options.
4. Click Remove Password.
5. Click OK.
6. Click OK on the Staff Maintenance window.
7. When the System Update message is displayed, click OK.
8. Click Cancel on the OrthoTrac Staff Lookup window.
9. Restart OrthoTrac.
10. Login as the staff member and ensure that the staff member does not have a password.
[[Article ID: 2057ATL]]