How is the production by ADA code report generated?
How can the production by each provider broken down by the specific ADA code classes
performed be generated?
Among the practice management reports included in SOFTDENT Software is the Production by
ADA report. The report can be run for a specified date range and break down production by
The Production by ADA Code Report cannot be run for practice totals only. This report is
broken down by each specific provider.
1. Click Reports in the main menu bar.
2. Select Practice Management.
3. Select Production Reports.
4. Select By ADA.
5. Select the desired output option.
6. Click OK.
7. Select the desired starting and ending transaction dates.
8. Select the code range that is to be searched on. ADA Production Codes begin at 100.00.
9. Select the desired report format.
10. Select the providers to run the report for. Provider 999 indicates the report will be run for the
11. Click OK.
12. Allow the report to generate
Understanding the results of this report:
Information on this report includes the code number, description, and fee, as well as how many
procedures were performed by each provider and by all providers in the report. Also included is
the amount generated by the provider or the practice for each procedure code.
This report includes every transaction. This means that any "dangling" transactions will be
included in the totals.
• Code/Description: The transaction code number and description.
• Fee $: Dollar amount of fee schedule 0 in the Transaction Codes Scheduler/Fees tab. An
asterisk (*) appears for payment and adjustment codes.
• Prvdr Qty: Number of transactions posted for the service provider (Dr on production
• Group Qty: Total number of transactions posted for providers included in report
• % Qty: Percent of transactions posted for the service provider (Dr on production codes
• Prvdr Amnt $: Dollar amount posted for the service provider (Dr on production codes
• Provider UCR Amnt: The provider’s usual and customary rate or fee 0.
• Group Amnt $: Total dollar amount posted for providers included in report parameters.
• Group UCR Amnt: The provider’s usual and customary rate or fee 0.
• % Amnt $: Percent of dollar amount posted for service providers included in report
• Prvdr Prod Rate $/hr: Prvdr Amnt $ multiplied by the number of RTUs.
• Group Prod Rate $/hr: Group Amnt $ multiplied by the number of RTUs.
• Totals: Totals for quantities and amounts. No totals for payment and adjustment codes.