How do I change the insurance form I’m using in SoftDent software?
The following steps detail how to change an insurance form that is being used by a particular insurance plan. Please note that when changing insurance forms, it will also change for any other plan that uses the same form number.
1. Click List in the main menu bar.
2. Select Ins. Plan.
3. Find the insurance plan in question from the list.
4. Double-click on the insurance plan.
5. Select the Claim Filing tab.
6. Look to the field labeled "Print Claim Form #" and make a note of the number that is in use.
7. Close the plan information window.
8. Click Insurance in the main menu bar.
9. Select Select Insurance Forms.
10. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the number that corresponds with the "Print Claim Form #" determined in Step 6.
11. Select the desired insurance form to use.
12. Click OK.
13. Close the Select Insurance Forms window.