How to Use the Update Fee Schedule Utility in CS SoftDent (Fees on Appointments are Incorrect after Changing or Manually Editing Fees on Procedures)
1. Click System in the main menu bar.
2. Select Fees Maintenance.
3. Select Update Fee Schedule. The "Update Fee Schedule" window is displayed.
4. By default fee "0" is selected. This will update all fee schedules and all ADA codes. If necessary, select a specific code to update.
5. Check the box to Update Appointment Fees.
6. Check the box to Update Treatment Plan Fees if desired.
7. Enter the number of days old you would like to go back for updating the Treatment Plan Fees. "0" would be today's date.
8. Enter the Before Date if you want to update fees before a certain date.
9. Select OK to execute the process to update fees.
- Every ADA code fee on the specified fee schedule is updated when this utility is executed. It is not possible to set this utility to update fees for only specific codes within a fee schedule.
- If a patient has previously scheduled or accepted a treatment plan containing an updated code, the fee is not updated. If the patient has DMO or Medicaid and the code in the Appointment Card window is a Bluebook code, the appointment card is not updated with the new fee.