NOTE: The difference between an Office Copy and a Patient Copy of the ledger report is that the Office Copy defaults to print ledger comments and adjustments while the Patient Copy does not.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Patient Chart, Financial Functions.
2. Select the Patient from the OrthoTrac Software Patient Look-up window.
3. Click OK.
4. Click Reports, Ledger, Office Copy from the Financial Functions window. The Print Ledger Copy dialog window will be presented.
5. Select either Print by Patient or Print by Responsible Party.
NOTE: If there is one responsible party with multiple patients selecting Print by Patient will separate the ledger activity of each patient. If there is one patient and multiple responsible parties selecting Print by Responsible Party will separate the the ledger activity of each responsible party.
6. Select either All Patients or Single Patient. If Single Patient is selected use the pull-down list to select the correct patient.
7. Select either All Responsible Parties or Single Responsible Party. If Single Responsible Party is selected use the pull-down list to select the correct responsible party.
8. Select either All Dates or Range of Dates. If Range of Dates is selected use the from and to boxes to specify the date range.
9. Select New Page for Each Responsible Party if needed. Selecting this option makes it easier to distinguish between the ledgers for the individual patients and/or responsible parties.
10. Select Include Comments if the ledger comments should be included in the printout.
11. Select Include Adjusted Transactions if the printout should include adjusted transactions. By NOT selecting this option, items such as a late fee that was adjusted off of the account will be excluded from the printout. NOT selecting this option will have no effect on most adjustments, this option only affects Charge Adjustments, Payment Adjustments, Refunds which have been reversed, Late Charges that have been reversed, Discounts that have been reversed, and Write-Offs that have been reversed.
10. Click OK.
11. Select a printer from the pull down list.
12. Click OK.
[[Article #: 3148ATL]]