How to print Accounts Receivable Report in CS OrthoTrac Practice Management Software
NOTE: The Accounts Receivable report shows the balance of each account when it is generated. It is not possible to run this report for a past date.
1. To print the report by Responsible Party:
Click Reports, Financial, Accounts Receivable by..., Responsible Party.
To print the report by Patient:
Click Reports, Financial, Accounts Receivable by..., Patient.
To print the report by Carrier:
Click Reports, Financial, Accounts Receivable by..., Insurance Carrier
2. When the Accounts Receivable options window displays, select All Accounts to include all accounts including those that with a zero balance. To only include those that have a balance, select All Non-Zero Accounts.
3. Click OK.
How to Print a Report for Accounts Receivable Showing Totals Only (No Account Detail)
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Reports, Financial, Accounts Receivables by..., Patient.
2. Select All Accounts (or another option) under Age of Accounts to print.
3. Click the Print Totals Only check-box to place an X in the box.
4. Click OK.
5. When the print option window displays, click OK.
[[Article #s: 45456ATL 6521ATL 1307ATL]]