How are Allowance Tables edited? Can amounts be edited in Allowance Tables once entered?
Training is available on this topic within the MasterWorks Learning Center (MLC). Class Name: "Utilizing the Bluebook - Using Allowance Tables".
Any changes made will affect all insurance plans that the specific allowance table is associated with. Allowance tables must be edited individually and cannot be automatically updated.
1. Click List.
2. Select Allowance Table.
3. Click to highlight the desired Allowance Table.
4. Click View Codes or press <V> on the keyboard.
5. Click to highlight the desired code.
6. Click Edit or press <E> on the keyboard.
7. Edit the fee as needed and click OK.