How to generate a Detailed Breakdown Report of Treatment Plans
The Detailed Breakdown report under the Treatment plan reports will give in depth information of treatment plans with the ability to pull out only those that have been accepted.
This report is generated in ID order only. It cannot be printed alphabetically.
1. Click Reports in the main menu bar.
2. Select Practice Management.
3. Select Treatment Plan Reports.
4. Select Detailed Breakdown.
5. Select the desired output option.
6. Click OK.
7. Select the desired start and end date to pull upon.
8. Select the types of Treatment Plan items.
9. Select the desired report format. Format 3 will generate a list of ACCEPTED but not SCHEDULED treatment plans.
10. Click OK.
11. Allow the report to generate.
There are five formats for this report:
- List All Patient Treatment Plans: Lists all patient treatment plans. Under the patient name, the treatment plan items are sorted/listed by group number. For each patient, the total dollar value is listed for each treatment plan group, as well as total dollar value for the group’s estimated insurance. This format shows if the group is accepted/unaccepted, scheduled/not scheduled, and the appointment date and time if scheduled.
- Unaccepted Treatment Plans Only: Lists only the patients with unaccepted treatment plans.
- Accepted But Not Scheduled Treatment Plans: Lists only the patients with accepted treatment plans who have not been scheduled.
- All Not Scheduled And Not In Tickler: Lists only the patients with treatment plans who have not been scheduled or placed in the tickler file.
- All Scheduled Treatment Plans: Lists only the patients with scheduled treatment plans.