How to print the Daily Op Schedule in room order (Save Column Order for Daily Op Schedule)
1. Click Reports in the main menu bar.
2. Select Recall\Appt.
3. Select Daily Op Schedule.
4. Select Set Daily Op Properties.
5. Note the scheduler book defined in the "Print Rooms in Book" field.
6. Click Scheduler in the main menu bar.
7. Select Daily Appointments.
8. Right-click anywhere within the scheduler and select Select Book.
9. Double-click the scheduler book being printed. This will display the selected scheduler book.
10. Drag-and-drop operatories in to the correct order for the specified day.
11. Once done with the specified day, right-click an empty slot on the scheduler.
12. Select Column Properties.
13. Select Save Column Order for Daily Op Schedule.
14. Repeat steps 10 through 13 for each day of the week.
Each day of the week can have different columns in a different order.