How to submit a Preauthorization Claim for a Treatment Plan to the primary insurance company
1. In the Patient List window, select a patient and select Treatment Plan or press <X> on the keyboard. The Treatment Plan List window is displayed.
2. Click Submit Ins. on the toolbar. The "Submit Pre-Auths" window is displayed.
3. Type the treatment group number in the "Treatment Group Number" field.
4. Select the treatment items and click OK. The "Transaction Submission" window is displayed.
5. Select the start and ending entry dates for the procedures and click OK. The "Claim" window is displayed and the Preauthorization field is selected.
6. Click OK. The "Submit Primary" window is displayed.
7. Perform one of the following options:
- To print the insurance claim now, select "Do you want to print it now?", type the number of copies to print in the "Number of copies to print" field, and click OK.
- To print the insurance claim later, click OK.
8. Click Close.