***NOTE: This solution will not work if the responsible party in question is set to Not Financially Responsible in the Patient Information Screen. The Responsible Party will need to be updated there first, before performing the following steps.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Financial Functions, Contracts and Payment Plans.
2. Select the patient from the OrthoTrac Software Patient Look-upwindow.
3. Click OK.
4. Select the contract line that contains the responsible party contract to be deleted.
5. Click the Remove button in the lower right corner of the patient's contract screen.
6. Click Yes to remove the contract.
***NOTE: Deleting a pending contract will NOT affect accounts receivable or production totals.
[[Article #: 34514ATL]]