It may be noticed that insurance for a particular patient may not be estimating properly.
This can be caused by an incorrect entry in the bluebook
After verifying that the ICM is correct, that the coverage is set up properly, and that there are benefits remaining, the next step is to determine if there is a bluebook entry for the code in the plan. When SOFTDENT Software estimates insurance, it first looks to see if there is a bluebook entry attached to the plan for the particular code. If there is no bluebook entry, then SOFTDENT Software estimates base on the information entered into the Coverage section of the plan information window.
1. Open the Insurance Plan list.
2. Find the insurance plan in question.
3. Double-click on the insurance plan.
4. Click Bluebook.
5. Look for a bluebook entry associated with the code that is being posted; and delete it.
6. Re-post the code to verify that insurance is now estimating properly.