Statements can be generated in OrthoTrac for two formats. One (Aging) shows late history the other (Due As Of) shows future charges.
Related Article: How and When to Generate "Due As Of" Statements
ALERT! When using the eStatements (electronic statements), changes to the statement options and settings can cause the statements to print incorrect information on them. Do not make changes to the statement options when using electronic statements, speak to the eServices department.
"Aging" statements are designed to show what is currently due as well as what was due in the past 90 days. To show future charges on the statement, choose the Due as of format.
NOTE: The roll should be run prior to generating "Aging" statements in order for the current charges to be included on the statements.
1. Run the roll to apply contract charges, age account and apply late charges.
2. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Reports, Financial, Statements, Generate Statements.
3. Select Aging Format.
4. Select the appropriate option under the Age of Accounts to Print. section.
NOTE: Zuelke offices should select All Non-Zero.
5. Select the appropriate statement messages.
6. For version 12 and higher select either Per Responsible or Per Patient at the bottom of the window. In earlier versions of OrthoTrac statements were generated by responsible party only.
7. Click OK to generate the statements.
8. Verify that the options are correct and click OK.
9. When the statements finish generating, you will be asked if you wish to print the Post-Generation Summary. This summary report provides a list of the criteria that were used to generate the statements, plus a list of any accounts that had problems which would prevent them from having a statement generated.
[[Article #: 31015ATL]]