OrthoTrac: How to Post a Returned Check Rejected for Insufficient Funds

Document created by prcarter Employee on Aug 9, 2017
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Post a payment adjustment to post the check as a returned check when a previously posted check has been returned for insufficient funds.


1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Financial Functions, Adjustments.


2. Select the patient from the OrthoTrac Software Patient Look-up window.


3. Click OK.


4. Select the Payment Adjustment option.


5. Select the payment to be adjusted.


6. Click Returned Check.


7. Verify that the check is the correct check and click OK.




[[Article ID:  2759ATL]]