To be able to manually add blue book entries
The following steps detail the process for accessing and adding a bluebook entry for an insurance plan.
1. Click List in the main menu bar.
2. Select Ins. Plan.
3. Find the insurance plan for which a bluebook entry is to be added.
4. Double-click on the insurance plan.
5. Click on the Bluebook button located on the tool bar to display a list of bluebook entries associated with the plan.
6. Click Add to add an entry.
7. Enter the code for which the entry is to be applied.
8. Enter the coverage information.
9. Click OK to save the changes.
Training is available on this topic within the Carestream Dental Institute (CDI). Class Name: "Utilizing the Bluebook - Creating an Insurance Bluebook".
With an active support agreement, you can access a catalog of content on the Carestream Dental Institute (CDI). If you already have a CDI account, log in with your user name (email address) and password. If you need to register for a CDI account, you can do so here http://www.carestreamdental.com/us/en/forms/Registration .
Follow carestreamdentalinstitute here on The Exchange to learn when new content is available!