When attempting to open a perio chart for an individual or new patient in SOFTDENT Software on EVERY computer. The system may freeze forcing the user to end the SOFTDENT Software application from the Windows Task Manager.
This issue may occur if the patient has had "Unerupted" charted incorrectly as a condition on certain (or all) teeth. This will occur if the patient automatically when entering a patient's chart when the patient is under the adult age as set in the practice settings. This commonly occurs if a patient has had no birth date set in their patient information.
1. Open the patient's chart. This will display the "Restorative" chart.
2. Click on the "Clinical History" tab.
3. Click on the Type bar. (This will sort the list of clinical history by type)
4. Clinical Conditions will generally be seen in red.
5. Select any conditions that display as "Charted Unerupted".
You can select a range of conditions by left-clicking the first condition to select, holding down <Shift> on the keyboard, and left-clicking the last condition.
6. Right-click the list of conditions after selected and left-click Delete.
7. Enter the perio chart on the patient.