How to add , remove or edit a tooth watch.
Adding a Watch to a Tooth
1. Open a patient chart.
2. Click the Add watch to a tooth button.
3. Click on the desired tooth to which the watch is to be added. The clinical note window is displayed.
4. Select Normal or Critical for the watch type.
5. Add any additional notes if desired.
6. Click OK to save the changes.
Removing a Watch on a Tooth
When a watch has been added to a tooth, it can be removed when it is no longer needed.
1. Click the W button next to the tooth.
2. Click the drop-down arrow next to the box labeled Watch Tooth.
3. Select None for the watch to remove the watch.
4. Click OK to save the changes.
Enabling or Removing the "Watch Summary" window when entering Charting. (Workstation specific)
1. Once in a chart, click Chart.
2. Select Options.
3. Click to check or uncheck the "Enable Watch " checkbox.