What do the different colors of patient names on the InOffice screen represent?
- Red – Only in the APPT Column indicates it is 15 minutes or less before the Patients appointment time and they have not been checked in
- Red – Only in the NAME column indicates the Patient has a Medical Alert
- Red – Only in the LAST HISTORY column indicates the Patient is over due to have their Medical History Updated
- Red - Indicates the Electronic Router has been marked as complete.
- Pink (Fuchsia) - Indicates the Patient is a new Patient
- Blue - Indicates the Patient has been check in and is located in the waiting room
- Green - Indicates the Patient is currently seated in the operatory
- Purple - Indicates the Patient has been checked out
1 person found this helpful