Setting up a Patient Budget Plan
1. Click List in the main menu bar.
2. Select Patient.
3. Highlight the desired patient.
4. Click Budget Plan in the Express Bar. The Patient Budget Plan screen is displayed.
5. Press <P> on the keyboard to edit the budget plan.
6. Enter the desired date on which the plan is to start.
7. Enter the amount of the patient budget plan.
* The "Day to Post" setting designates the day of the month that CS SoftDent will automatically post the budget plan charge to the patient's transactions ledger.
8. Enter any cash down amount the patient may be providing.
9. Put a check in the box labeled "Patient Picks Payment".
10. Enter the total number of payments.
11. Click OK.
12. Click Post Adjustment or press <A> to post the budget plan.
13. Click Truth in Lending Form to print a Truth in Lending agreement.
By default, the "next charge to be posted" date will be set a month after the starting date entered for the budget plan. This cannot be edited by default. To edit this date perform the following steps: Go to System > Check "Special Edit Field Enable" Edit the "next charge to be posted" date as needed.