To add a logo to the patient flow check-in / sign-in screen.
1. On the patient check-in workstation, click Functions, Maintenance/Set-up, Patient Flow Maintenance from the main menu of OrthoTrac. If patient flow is already open, press <Shift-3> on the keyboard to open Patient Flow Maintenance.
2. Select the Welcome Screen tab.
3. Click the Header button.
4. Click on either Logo and Text or Logo Only in the Header Style section. Different style options will be presented allowing for different placement of the logo and/or text.
5. Select a Style Option.
6. Click in the logo box in the Welcome Header section.
7. Click Load Logo.
8. Use the Open window to navigate to the location where the logo is stored.
9. Double-click the logo.
10. Click OK.
11. Click OK to the System Update message.
12. Restart OrthoTrac on the check in machine.
[[Article ID: 86105ATL]]