In version 14 Charting, the image preview section of Charting displays "Default Image not configured, please click here to set it".
In version 14 Charting, the image preview section of Charting displays "No image available for preview".
Make sure that Charting Maintenance has been set to display the most recent version of an image type that is present for all patients.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, select Functions, Maintenance/Setup, Charting Maintenance.
2. Click the link to the right of "Default Panorex" in the "Images" section. In the below screenshot the image link shows "Initial Records - Pan". If the image type is not defined at all, it will show "Click to Set".
3. The following screen will appear:
4. Use the "Visit" drop-down menu to choose the visit. It is highly recommended to select "Most Recent" for this to ensure that you get the most recent version of an image which may have multiple visits, and also to ensure that all patients see the preview. "Most Recent" is the second choice in the listings.
5. Use the "Type" drop-down menu to choose the image type. Make sure to select an image type which will be present for all patients in the system.
6. Click OK to save changes.
7. Click OK to close Charting Maintenance.
8. Close Charting on any workstations that have it open currently, then reopen it. If you chose an image type which is present for all patients, then the Treatment Card will display that image.
NOTE: As of April 2018 Support has had some scattered reports of a properly defined image type not displaying in all charts for all patients. If you have correctly chosen an image type which *is* present for that patient and the image still does not display, please go to Carestream Dental - Update Central to request the latest version of CS Orthodontic Imaging. The image preview feature was tested with CSOI 11.7 and higher but may not work properly for some lower versions of CSOI.
[[Article ID: 20180207PRC2]]