AnsweredAssumed Answered

Treatment organisation: How to delete the undeletable items and drag and drop multiple items to an appointment?

Question asked by ismailqazi on Aug 5, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 7, 2017 by jonbarton

Hi all. When i make a denture on r4+ it drops all the items of treatment together above the appropriate appointments. Then when i want to drag the items under the appropriate appointment i need to do it one by one: ie imps under the first appt, bite to the second; and when it comes to fit there is an item listed for each tooth, so if there is 10 teeth i need to drag each tooth item to fit appointment one by one. 

This is very time consuming and inefficent. 1) Is there a way to make it so when i click denture it will automatically make the appointments for each stage?

2)also is there a way to select multiple items ie all the teeth items on the denture and drag and drop in one go to the fit stage appt?

Part 2:

also using the quick codes feature i put partial denture (2733). This came up only with the fit stage and when intried clicking it to delete it, the delete and complete buttons were greyed out. How do i delete this item?

thanks again for the help

Outcomes