cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
musichbusch
Canine III

Aligner Tab

Jump to solution

Are there any updates on the aligner tab?  A lot of times we only do 1 arch for aligners but the aligner tab does not allow you to enter just one arch- you must put a value of at least 1 for both upper and lower arches 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: Aligner Tab

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @musichbusch ),

At present the Aligner tab does require a non-zero number for both upper and lower trays.  I do not know of any current plans to change this.  I suggest that you post this and any other enhancement requests in the Product Ideas section of our site. 

The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

1 Reply
prcarter

Re: Aligner Tab

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @musichbusch ),

At present the Aligner tab does require a non-zero number for both upper and lower trays.  I do not know of any current plans to change this.  I suggest that you post this and any other enhancement requests in the Product Ideas section of our site. 

The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post