cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwall04
Canine II

Auto Roll vs Manual Roll

Jump to solution

Newly acquired a practice that has been with Orthotrac. I am very new to Orthotrac.  What are the benefits of a manual roll?  I am thinking of transitioning to auto roll so it can be done easily as I am at 3 different locations and need to automate as much as I can!  TIA!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jenpav

Re: Auto Roll vs Manual Roll

Jump to solution

Good morning @bwall04 !

If you choose to run the roll manually, you are able to change the roll options prior to rolling.

If you are setup for an auto roll, those options are already setup.

You can also change the date to process the roll thru.

When you are setup for auto roll, those options are already setup for you, and all you have to do is reprint the roll report once the roll is done.

Please feel free to contact us at 866-722-2567 for assistance on setting up the auto roll, if you choose to go that route.  

Thanks
Jennifer Pavlovich

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jenpav

Re: Auto Roll vs Manual Roll

Jump to solution

Good morning @bwall04 !

If you choose to run the roll manually, you are able to change the roll options prior to rolling.

If you are setup for an auto roll, those options are already setup.

You can also change the date to process the roll thru.

When you are setup for auto roll, those options are already setup for you, and all you have to do is reprint the roll report once the roll is done.

Please feel free to contact us at 866-722-2567 for assistance on setting up the auto roll, if you choose to go that route.  

Thanks
Jennifer Pavlovich