Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Box 37 assignment of benefits not transferring electronically

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ),

The assignment of benefits information in box 37 comes from the "Assign" field in that carrier's information in Functions > Maintenance/Setup > Carrier Maintenance:

prcarter_0-1598445872240.png

If this is set to "None", no assignment information will be printed on a claim or transmitted with an eclaim.  You will need to review the carriers in question and verify that field is set properly. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Premolar II

Jump to solution
This posted before I finished lol. anyone else having this issue? found on 2 carriers so far
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ),

The assignment of benefits information in box 37 comes from the "Assign" field in that carrier's information in Functions > Maintenance/Setup > Carrier Maintenance:

prcarter_0-1598445872240.png

If this is set to "None", no assignment information will be printed on a claim or transmitted with an eclaim.  You will need to review the carriers in question and verify that field is set properly. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar II

Jump to solution

This box is set to signature on file, and is visible when printing on paper.  The carriers I spoke to (DDMA and DDRI) said it is not populating through when claim is submitted electronically.  Post covid shutdown a large percentage of claims are being paid directly to subscriber instead of to us even though I've indicated assignment of benefits.  Escalations is working on it, which I appreciate.

0 Kudos