cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jodefoe
Canine III

Collection Report

Jump to solution

How can I print a simple collection report for a single location and day?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anon
Not applicable

Re: Collection Report

Jump to solution

Good day JoAnne ( @jodefoe ),

In that case the MTD Daysheet report should give you the info you need:

1.  From the main menu of OrthoTrac go to Reports > Financial > Daysheet > MTD Daysheet Report

2.  Choose the options you want to use for the report.  You can't limit this report to a single day (it runs by month) but the month is broken down by day within the report, so this will give you individual days as well.  You will want to choose only the location in particular that you are looking for info on.   If you wish, you may also uncheck all other options besides "Monitor Recap" in the first section, since only the Monitor Recap specifically shows the Collections activity.  If you select all options, the Monitor Recap page will be the second in the report. 

3.  When finished selecting options, click OK. 

4.  Choose a printer when prompted, or use the Preview option to view the report onscreen. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Braces2021
Canine II

Jump to solution

Should be able to go up to reports on the top, then financial and print whatever financial sheet you need. 

0 Kudos
jodefoe
Canine III

Jump to solution
The closest I can find is a ledger scan and I can't print all locations separately on 1 report. I have to do office by office, if I choose all locations they are all lumped together.
0 Kudos
Braces2021
Canine II

Jump to solution

Ours is set up so if I click reports financial I can pick per patient, how much and the location.  Not sure if this helps. 

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Anon
Not applicable

Jump to solution

OrthoTrac does have a Daily Collections report which shows all patients on the schedule for a day and their balances (that is, the expected amounts that you would want to collect from the patients being seen that day), but it cannot be run by specific location:  

1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Reports>Schedule>Daily Collections.  The From and To dates in the Daily Collections window will always default to today's date.  If another date range is needed, click in the From and/or To box and change the date.
  2. Select All Non Zero from the Daily Collections window.
  3. Click Print.
  4. Click OK.
  5. Select the Print Options and click OK.

Your mention of the Ledger Scan report, however, suggests you aren't looking to find out a daily collections balance.  If you could be more specific about the info you're looking for, I may be able to make other suggestions.  If you are talking about all payments or collections activity that were already posted for past dates, the Ledger Scan is going to be your only way to find out that information short of going to the archived daysheet for that date.  I do not recall whether your practice runs daysheets by individual location or by all locations simultaneously, but if the daysheet is run by individual location then it will contain all payment activity for that location only in the relevant section of the daysheet. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
jodefoe
Canine III

Jump to solution
What I need is a report that shows all collected monies for a specific date, separated by location.
0 Kudos
Anon
Not applicable

Jump to solution

In that case the MTD Daysheet report should give you the info you need:

1.  From the main menu of OrthoTrac go to Reports > Financial > Daysheet > MTD Daysheet Report

2.  Choose the options you want to use for the report.  You can't limit this report to a single day (it runs by month) but the month is broken down by day within the report, so this will give you individual days as well.  You will want to choose only the location in particular that you are looking for info on.   If you wish, you may also uncheck all other options besides "Monitor Recap" in the first section, since only the Monitor Recap specifically shows the Collections activity.  If you select all options, the Monitor Recap page will be the second in the report. 

3.  When finished selecting options, click OK. 

4.  Choose a printer when prompted, or use the Preview option to view the report onscreen. 

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jodefoe
Canine III

Jump to solution
I don't believe this report is separated by location.
0 Kudos
Anon
Not applicable

Jump to solution

You may have overlooked when I mentioned in step 2 that the report can be run by individual location. Below is a screenshot of the report option screen from a test dataset with multiple locations:

prcarter_0-1634586475518.png

Select the individual location you want to run the report for and only that location's data will be displayed in the report.  There is not, unfortunately, a way to run this report for all locations simultaneously and have them broken down by individual location on separate pages. 

Regards,

jodefoe
Canine III

Jump to solution
Yes, I can use this to get the information I'm looking for, however I need to run a separate report for each location and with 35 locations it is very time consuming. There should be an easier way to filter a collections report by date specific and location specific.
0 Kudos