cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adayortho
Canine II

Comment field when adjusting financial ledger

Jump to solution

When making any kind of adjustment in the patient ledger, the comment field does not allow for enough of a comment.  Used to allow more - believe it changed with the 15.1.1 update.  Any chance of that field being extended?  I will erase the default that appears, but still run out of room sometimes.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: Comment field when adjusting financial ledger

Jump to solution

Good day Carol ( @adayortho ),

We have a defect entered for this and it will be corrected in a future version of OrthoTrac.  It is an unexpected result of the change in v15.1 to increase the overall size of the Financials windows.  As part of that change, the window size was increased and the font was changed and increased in size as well but unfortunately the logic which calculates the amount of space for the comments was not updated along with it. In the meantime, unfortunately the only work around is to erase the default comments to obtain additional space to work with. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

2 Replies
prcarter

Jump to solution

Good day Carol ( @adayortho ),

We have a defect entered for this and it will be corrected in a future version of OrthoTrac.  It is an unexpected result of the change in v15.1 to increase the overall size of the Financials windows.  As part of that change, the window size was increased and the font was changed and increased in size as well but unfortunately the logic which calculates the amount of space for the comments was not updated along with it. In the meantime, unfortunately the only work around is to erase the default comments to obtain additional space to work with. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

adayortho
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thank you for the info - I will work around it till the update comes out. 

0 Kudos