Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
musichbusch
Canine III

Copy to Clip Board

Jump to solution

We just updated to Version 14.3.0.186

When we have a patient who wants to change an appointment, we go to that patient, click on Schedule Appointment, Click on the Red x by the appointment to be canceled and we have and check mark in the copy to clipboard. When we go to the schedule, the appointment does not get copied to the clipboard. 

Wanted to check if this is a known issue that will be resolved in the next update?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Copy to Clip Board

Jump to solution

I vaguely remember someone mentioning this to me.  @prcarter@uriyahrobinson, is this a reported issue that has been slated for correction?  Is there currently a recommended work around?  

@musichbusch, I have not tested this myself, and the gentlemen I tagged above may have tested instructions, however if I were trying to find a work around until the next update, I'd consider starting the process the same way you did - navigate to the patient's record > click on the scheduler icon > but instead of clicking the red X to cancel, I'd click to navigate to the day the appointment is scheduled > then I would try manually dragging onto the clipboard to reschedule.  I realize this is a slightly different workflow than you are accustomed to, but it might get you through until the next update where the previously mentioned workflow is functioning as intended.  

Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Re: Copy to Clip Board

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @musichbusch ),

Yes, this is a previously reported defect which has already been corrected in the code for the upcoming version 15.0  release.  The easiest way to work around the issue is to click on the date link from the patient's information screen to be taken directly to that schedule day and drag the appointment from its current slot to the clipboard.  Once it is dragged to the clipboard it will stay there as if you had selected to cancel it and copy it to the clipboard.  You can then select a different date and drag it from the clipboard to its new slot. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos