cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speaker
Canine II

Debond Photos

Jump to solution

Is there a way to automatically import photos from the initial and final photos to create a before and after gallery to print off to send to the patient and referring dentist?

1 Solution
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

@speaker   I agree with @hwhtd  - The best way to do this would be to create a questionnaire / letter (Word Processing Icon < Communication Set-up) that merges the Initial and Final photo's along with a note to the referring dentist.   You can find more information in the help files (Upper left side of your OT toolbar) using search word - Questionnaires.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

@speaker   I agree with @hwhtd  - The best way to do this would be to create a questionnaire / letter (Word Processing Icon < Communication Set-up) that merges the Initial and Final photo's along with a note to the referring dentist.   You can find more information in the help files (Upper left side of your OT toolbar) using search word - Questionnaires.

0 Kudos
hwhtd
Canine II

We do that through a "Post Treatment Report" document. The questionairre is complete and post by the doctor at the deband appointment. These letters include pre/ post treatment photos, treatment summary, facial smile photo and the last pano, then a note of thanks. 

Once posted and confirmed we can email this letter or print it. I can tell you the labeling of photos is the most important so the correct photos are imported into the letter