Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
braceslc
Canine III

Enhancement request for daily schedule

Jump to solution

It would be great if there was an indication on the daily schedule that more than one family member are on that schedule.  Sometimes when they are scheduled in different chairs and rooms and sometimes different names, it is difficult to know that the patients are related.  

Thanks, Laurie

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Enhancement request for daily schedule

Jump to solution

Thanks for providing this idea.

Could you help me to better understand the workflow challenge that exists by not having this feature today?   Is it that you are attempting to keep brother and sister sitting together with mom?    Or is it that you want to far apart to not distract each other?

I'm looking to gain more insight on the challenge that this feature solves in better detail.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
braceslc
Canine III

Jump to solution

One scenario...we check at patient in the treatment bay- and speak with mother-then 15 minutes later they are another room with another child.  Would be great to know that we are seeing other child when seeing the first child.  

Hope that makes sense.  

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Laurie ( @braceslc ),

This is a good suggestion and I will ensure it is passed on to Management (tagging @uriyahrobinson ).  

In future, may I suggest that you post your enhancement requests in the new Product Ideas section of our site?  The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations