cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar II

Is it possible to print schedule from CS Boost off my phone?

Jump to solution

CS Boost is up.  I do not have a paper copy of tomorrow's schedule.  Is there a way to export it from my phone to print? Thx

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Is it possible to print schedule from CS Boost off my phone?

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ),

I would offer to print the schedule for you, except the same outage that is preventing you from connecting is also the same thing preventing me from using our Support tools to connect to the server. 

Regarding printing from CS Boost, there is not a way to print from it unfortunately. The only thing I can suggest is to take a screenshot of your phone's screen and then email those screenshots so you can reference them.  On Android phones you can take a screenshot by holding the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.  I am not familiar with iPhones but here is a link to Apple's support page on taking screenshots via iPhone. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ),

I would offer to print the schedule for you, except the same outage that is preventing you from connecting is also the same thing preventing me from using our Support tools to connect to the server. 

Regarding printing from CS Boost, there is not a way to print from it unfortunately. The only thing I can suggest is to take a screenshot of your phone's screen and then email those screenshots so you can reference them.  On Android phones you can take a screenshot by holding the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.  I am not familiar with iPhones but here is a link to Apple's support page on taking screenshots via iPhone. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar II

Jump to solution

Thx Phil. I was able to take screen shots and print and then can access patient phone numbers through CS Boost, so hopefully this info may help another office.  

Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

Not sure if it helps, but we use Lighthouse for confirmations and we are able to print some form of a schedule with some of the initial appt notes. If you have a confirmation system you use that shows you the schedule you might be able to do that from there. Just a thought.